- Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
It's naturally curly and dry and sometimes a little frizzy if not looked after.
- What is your natural hair colour?
My hair is naturally very dark brown, it's almost black.
- Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I'm very lucky to have a beautiful mum who is a hairdresser and she looks after my hair.
- How often do you wash your hair?
Depending on what I am doing but normally every 2 or 3 days.
- Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
I love to change my hair style. Curly, straight, pony tails, left down and crazy and pinned up.
- Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
A little of both depending on my mood. I love to do my own nails, I am a big fan of the Sally Hansen Real Nail Polish Strips but it is also nice to go to the salon for a pamper.
- How often to you change your nail polish?
Usually every 1-2 weeks and sometimes not at all. It's nice to give your nails a break sometimes.
- Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
Both but I have to admit I am more pedantic with it in the summer and people can see haha.
- How long does it take to put on your makeup?
It can take anywhere from 5 minutes to an hr depending on the occasion.
- What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face first, then eyebrows, eyes and lips and I like to finish with blush and highlighters.
- Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I am definitely a collector... make up is a weakness of mine.
- How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Usually on special occasions or if I am just really in the mood for some extra glam.
- Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Most days I like to wear BB creams and I never leave the house without some mascara on.
- Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
Sometimes yes. Usually if I haven't taken it off from the day or I just felt like trying some new products.
- Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes but usually if I am going to the gym or running a quick errand.
- How many high end products do you have?
Quite a few, I love both high end and drug store products. As long as the product is good quality, works for me then I am a happy girl.
- How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
I try to wash them once a month, although they have been a little neglected lately. So naughty!
- Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
I usually decide when I wake up and I am laying in bed all warm and comfy. I envy anyone who can decide the night before, I just never know what I will feel like wearing the next day.
- How often do you change your handbag?
Usually every weekend. I have a during the week bag which is bigger than my weekend fun bag.
- What time do you get up & go to sleep?
I'm usually awake from 6am but I do like to lay in bed before I get up. I am usually asleep by 9.30pm or earlier as I am a bit of a nana and I need my sleep. Sipree without sleep is not fun for anyone, almost scarier than Sipree without coffee.
- How often & when do you workout?
Lately, not as often as I should but I try to do something 3+ times a week. I usually like to work out in the evenings during the week and early mornings on the weekend.
- Left-handed or Right-handed?
I am a lefty!
- How tall are you?
I do have rather short legs, I am approx 163cm's short.
- Do you speak a foreign language?
A little bit of french but that is about it.
- How many pets do you have?
I have 2. I have a cat named Darla and a pink and grey galah named Charlie who likes to talk.
- How often are you on Blogger?
I am new to blogging but I plan to blog at least once a week.
- Do you read the comments posted blogs?
I will for sure, I would love to start reading feedback and comments and to hear any ideas you guys have.
- Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yes I do. I love watching youtube tutorials and reading reviews from other beauty lovers before buying products.
- How did you come up with your blog name?
Well I knew I wanted beauty in the head line so that people coming over know a bit about what to expect and Seeps is my nickname.
- What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
I use my Samsung Galaxy S5 and I also own a Fujifilm Instax camera which is a lot of fun.
- How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
There is always things to do and clean but the whole house would be weekly.
- What is your favourite colour?
I would have to say black. I am a lover of black clothing.
- What is your favourite beauty/fashion magazine?
- Do you swear?
Much to my mothers disappointment ... Yes I do haha.
- What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Well it is Saturday and today I am just chilling with my wonderful man. We are having some Indian food and watching movies.
So that is it from me for now, if you have any other questions for me I would be happy to answer them. Also if there is anything specific you would like me to cover a blog post about please feel free to contact me.