For those to follow me on Instagram and Facebook you probably already know that I am heading off on a little summer holiday. Right now in Perth it's winter and it getting pretty cold, rainy and yuck... so what better way to spend some of the winter time in the warm sunny Bali. I am heading over with some of my family and my boyfriend to take a well deserved little break and enjoy the sunshine.
I tend to get pretty excited about travel and I think the most exciting part for me is organising my holiday make up and clothes. Most things I am taking are things I have had for a while and love as well as a few new things I have recently purchased. I am going to share what is going into my makeup bag with me on holidays and I'm going to take about a few specific things I am packing which work perfect in the warm summer climate. Lets get into it!
Below is just a snap shot of a couple of clothing items I am taking on holiday. Thank you ASOS and Iconic for making it so much easier to find summer clothes in winter! haha. I have some nice dresses, playsuits, overalls and sandals. All things needed for the warm summer weather.
Here are just a couple of quick handy travel tips from me :
- Pack any of your regular or essential products and medications like panadol and etc.
- Always take a lip balm to keep your lips looking and feeling soft and for protection against the sun and wind
- Drink plenty of water! Being on the plane and travelling can really dehydrate you
- If you forget something - don't stress. Whatever you don't have you can usually buy!
- Travelling doesn't always go smoothly and to plan - laugh and try not to let it get you down
- HAVE FUN! Enjoy the culture of a new place, meet new people and try new things and enjoy the company of friends and loved ones
Make sure to follow me and my holiday on my Instagram and Facebook page. I would love to hear from you guys while I am away!